Stunning Borobudur Temple Views Taken From Pixabay

People say you won't get quality if you don't spend money. Well, Pixabay, a free photo website shows that what people think is not always true.

I have tried for quite long time free photos of Borobudur's Temple for my articles. I am not stingy, honestly but to spend some dollars for a photo can create problem with my family budget. So, to support my writing in several blogs, I have to do it as cheap as possible, including when I look for supporting photos.

Luckily, there are quite many stock photo websites that provide free section consisting of hundred thousands of CC 0 photos than can be used for anything without even giving a credit link to the creators.

Unluckily, most of the pictures are supplied by foreigner photographers or artists.

It is very seldom to find the result of Indonesian's photographers on the websites. I am not sure why but my guess is that because Indonesians photographers thinks that giving photos freely is irresponsible acts. It can be also they think historical building such as Borobudur won't give them fame and richness (that's why many of them like taking picture of beautiful ladies with perfect body than capturing a cold and static biggest temple in Indonesia).

That's why at first, I was quite pessimistic I could find what I was looking for, the Borobudur's Temple.

But, it came to surprise me because I found it. Also having been a photography enthusiast for several years, I must say the photos are good. It was taken from good angle, using good technic, and editting skillfully.

The photos are stunning.

Please take a look at what I found in Pixabay.







Not too many because I understand that Borobudur is not Eiffel Tower or Big Ben. It has not been promoted properly to be able to attract worldwide tourists atttention, not like Pyramid or Angkor Wat.

Therefore, it's understandable that there are not too many pictures provided. But, it's nice to see that one of Indonesian ancient and historical building can be found in Pixabay.

Most of all, I now have enough photos for my article which will be published in another blog.