A Stunning View of the Uluwatu Temple Cliff


The view of the cliff near Uluwatu Temple, Bali.

Bali has been known worldwide as one of favorite tourist destination in Indonesia. One of the places inside the island who gets lots of visitors is The Great Uluwatu Temple. It has been known for the uniqueness of the architectural structure as well as its long history.

However, there is another thing that attracts people to come to the temple. The view of the surrounding landscape can be seen while standing near the fence of the temple is amazing. I am lucky to be able to record with my old bridge camera Fujifilm HS 35EXR.

This is what you will see if you visit the Great Uluwatu Temple.

Unfortunately, this such beautiful landscape also invited selfie maniac persons to act crazier. One tourist, from Solo, Central Java, Indonesia fell from the cliff not too long ago (at the beginning of 2017). The reason was just because he wanted to take "unique" photo by standing on the fence and disobeyed the warning given to all the temple's visitors.

Stupid.

I am not sure what was in his mind. Is the LIKE on social media is more important than our life? I don't think so. I believe you agree with me.

Besides, even without trying to act dangerously like that, I still could get quite a lot of LIKE when I shared this photo. The view is stunning and surely everybody can enjoy it, even without us being in the frame of the photo.