My Dream Is Being A Successful Blogger That Can Make Me Financially Independent

I can hear your disbelief from here . It's likely that you are staring at the title of this article feeling how crazy this guy to have such a dream.

Well, it is up to you but being a successful blogger has been my dream since few years back. That's why I have developed several blogs as the steps to reach my goal.

The Mundane is one of them, even though this blog is more like a journal for me and never targetted to produce an income. However, if it can provide me with several dollars, then let it be. Not now but later, perhaps.

I have been a salaryman for more than twenty years and since the last few years, the feeling of insecurity has been deeply entered my mind. The feeling of being afraid of losing my job which surely can cause problems in my family encourages me to find another way to get an income that can support my family.

After trying several types of business, from selling house plant, multilevel marketing business type, and some others, I came to find that blogging could be another source of income. Reading the success stories of Linda Ikeji, Mashable, Digital Photography School, I felt encouraged to give it a try. Besides, it is found that writing is more suitable for me than any other types of business.

Today , my blogging journey has reached another milestone, two years. Yes, it's been two years since my first writing was published on blogspot.

During this time, I found more and more evidence that blogging can really be a business that provide you money. Being a Linda Ikeji is not my dream, somebody may. I just need similar income with my salary now. Such amount will already suffice my need, at least for time being.

This amount will give me a chance to move away from what I do to earn a living, a salaryman. I will get a bit freedom in my life, away from boredom living in office and doing monotone jobs.

After two years, I haven't reached what I wanted to but during these years, I feel more and more encouraged to continue what I have done. It is not easy but definitely, there is a chance.

And only a chance that I need.