Photos : Thank You Whoever Invented A Smartphone With A Camera

Honestly, at the first time a mobile phone with a camera was sold in Indonesia, I was quite skeptic.

What is the hell the function of a camera with very low megapixel and cheap lens in a communication tool? Mobile phone should be for calling and sending short messages only.

There was no need to add a tool for leisure or hobby such as camera.

That's what I thought.

Probably, that's what made the difference between my life and the inventors.

They may now enjoy a nice vacation in Carribean Island and meantime, I must stand in a crowded commuter train between Jakarta and Bogor, Indonesia.

Anyway, besides telling my regret for having such pessimistic and underestimation about a function of cameras on a mobile phone, I would like also to thank you, whoever you are, who has created such good combination.

If only you didn't invent this device, then probably I feel suck almost every month.

Accompanying a woman, my wife does shopping is such a boring that I can sleep anytime.

However, since I have a smartphone with camera, although a very old and low level one, I think shopping with my wife will never bring boredom to me anymore.

Do you know the reason? Just scroll down.

Never knew that carrot and eggplant can be such big and colorful....


Or..crabs can be so cute..


Close your eyes children... Nude fishes


Woww.. if only all sales women were discounted


Standing.. eh lay in line, please


Lonely fish... its family was sold out


Beautiful lady in black...


Those are the reasons why I would like to apologize and thank to whoever found a camera, a mobile phone, and whoever combined both in one device named mobile or smart phone.