Every Life is Mundane


Why is the blog named "The Mundane"? Do I regret my ordinary life?

Not at all.

It is nice indeed. I must thank for the chance to live this life. I don't envy another life.

Besides, all other life is also ordinary or mundane. So, why should I want to be live another life.

People wake up in a morning, take a bath (may be not), and go somewhere to earn a living. They also must work hard ro take care their family too.

It is not too much different from the one I have been experiencing. Not so different.

Then, why do I want to replace my version of life with another? It is similar.

The blog is named the Mundane is just because there is no eye more eye catching title. With more than 1 billion blogs in this world, there is only small number of attractive left. So, I chose to be ordinary, a mundane one.

There is nothing wrong to be ordinary, to be mundane. It is the word to describe the life I live in, and also billions of people's life.

That's the reason.

So mundane, isn't?